- Each course is a channel that manages the content that you
add to your eLearning platform. Create as many courses as you have topics to
- Add all kinds of content to your courses: videos, PDF
presentations, infographics, web pages, quizzes, and certifications.
Embedded video content
- Add your video content at no cost by uploading it to your
Google Drive folder or on YouTube and embedding it in your course.
Retention and Understanding
- You can add quizzes at the end of your content. These
quizzes can have one or multiple answers.
- Add external links at the end of your content to give your
students access to additional sources.
- Keep track of participation in the course with easy to
understand indicators of completion and progress.
- Your website is translatable in as many languages as you
- Sell your courses on your web shop. Get your students to
complete their payment before they enroll.
- Evaluate your students with a series of questions and
certify them once they passed the test.
- The test you create can have a variety of question types:
text boxes (single and multiple lines), numerical, date (with and without
time), single or multiple choice answers, and matrix.
- Define if the test includes all the questions or a randomized
selection, reducing the chances of answer sharing.
- Your students can check their answers and compare them with
the right ones once they've submitted their tests.
- Define the minimum score required to pass the test.
- Define a time limit for your tests.
- Define how many times a student can try to pass the test.
- The students who successfully complete a certification
receive their certificate immediately by email.
- Students who pass the test are given a badge that is
displayed on their profile.
Engage with your community
- Create one or more forums linked to your course and let the
members of your community help each other.
Karma points and ranks
- Gamify your courses and reward your community with karma
points to keep them active and give them access to new ranks and rewards.
- Spur competition and reward top performers by displaying
their profile on the home page.
- Get in touch with all your attendees by sending them
beautifully designed emails.
- Attendees can rate courses from one to five stars and leave
comments. Post your own replies delete off-topic answers and understand what
people think of your content.
- Get advanced reports about the performances of your courses,
contents, revenues, reviews, quizzes, forums, and certifications.
Measures and graphs
- For each kind of report, define which metrics are relevant
to you and display the graphs as bar charts, line charts, pie charts, or
Filters and groups
- Add predefined or custom filters to only show the data that
is relevant to you, and group the results however you want them.
Optimize & promote
- Our Promote tool suggests keywords according to the most
searched terms on Google. It also allows you to edit the title, description,
and image that will be referenced and displayed by search engines and social
- Allow your students to share your courses and content on
social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), by email, with a permanent
link, or by embedding them on their websites.
- Share links you want to track by creating a short version
that includes analytics trackers and get a complete view of their performance,
on a dedicated dashboard.