Manufacturing operations management software
Manufacturing orders management
- You can manage your products on assembly lines or by manual assembly.
- Produce the items required in the final assembly of your products.
- Repairs to items under warranty or as a service can be managed.
Manufacturing orders can be modified
- You can use other products than initially planned and adjust manufacturing orders once this is done.
- You can disassemble a finished product and take back the components.
- Get a clear view of your entire planning and reschedule manufacturing with ease.
Data management flexibility
Create a multilevel BOM
- Adjust the BOM in Other BOM to insert the ingredients of a product in another BOM.
- Allow your products to evolve and add configurable options when creating orders.
- Create new work order routing routes to arrange your production based on the route used.
Assembly products without manufacturing
- With the Kit feature your sales representative will be able to sell products that will be delivered as a set of components.
- Automatically trigger maintenance requests based on KPIs.
- Run corrective maintenance directly from the control center panel.
- Schedule maintenance operations through the calendar.
- Get all maintenance statistics and average time between failures.
Effectively controlling the production process
- Set up tablets at each work center to organize work effectively.
- Record daily production and check products, batch and lot numbers, or serial numbers.
- Display manufacturing process sheets, steps and instructions directly at the production center with instructions to the worker to ensure quality.
- Define several steps in a work order and link them to the worksheet pages: you can scan the product, take a picture, adjust the quality, and more.
- Use alerts to show the worker or operator changes or quality checks.
- Get a full report for complete traceability of ingredients used during the manufacturing process.