End of Service
Resignation & End of Service
End of Service (EOS) are payments which calculated based on the service duration, in years, that an employee has worked for an organization. An employee is entitled to an end-of-service payment when either party discontinues the employment. The payment amount is based on the number of years the employee has worked with the company.
“End of Service” module extends the functionality of the Employee and Payroll modules. It provides a fully customizable, and highly configurable solution which allows you to calculate the EOS payment based on service duration, basic salary, housing allowance and the annual leave days balance where almost no real coding is required.
- Multilevel configurable approval and rejection notification.
- High flexibility to define calculation rules and multiple allowances.
- Managing complicated workflow approvals based on organization policies.
- Great configuration feature to define any needed reasons for the end of service or termination.
- Ability to search EoS with different dimensions, for example, Employee, Department, Status, Reason, Date etc.