Point of Sale Management
Set-up in minutes, sell in seconds
Compatible with any device.
What is the difference between the sales program and the point of sale program?
- The sales department means immediate and deferred sales to well-known people or companies, and there may be a previous business with them or there are expectations to work with them in the future. Points of sale are the immediate sale to the public who frequent the place of sale, and the sale is immediate for cash. Examples of this are the multiple points of sale located in commercial malls and chains Supermarket, galleries and restaurants.
All your shop needs
- POS is based on a smart interface that any retail company can use without difficulty.
- Because it's extremely flexible, you can configure POS to meet your precise needs.
- Stay connected to your customers
- And keep them coming back with loyalty programs.
The program's interface is Touch Screen
- A distinctive touch screen interface for a cashier and point of sale that supports all devices and tablet screens and supports barcode reading.
Multiple sales at the same time
- The possibility of multiple points of sale on the system with linking to one or several stores, which allows operating more than one cashier and selling to more than one customer at the same time.
Integrated Inventory Management
Inventory app automatically inputs any transaction from the POS in the stock. You can see in real-time the availability of products without losing time. Furthermore, the POS is compatible with e-commerce. You won't need to set up separate stocks for the two apps and be a truly multi-channel business, without a headache.
The system allows for discounts on sales
- Use the discount feature in the form of a discount button or a discount on the total bill
Categories and sections of products
The possibility of adding internal classifications of products on the cashier in the form of a tab for easy access to the product in case of multiple products.
Points of sale work on the internal server and without the Internet
- The products that are dealt with are uploaded to the system so that it starts working by recording the time, date and user, and the points of sale work even with the internet outage.
- A single database linked to the accounts and stores of the system in order to save the effort of transferring data and accounts between different systems
Ease of use and ease of learning
- Multiple search methods (search by barcode - by name - by classification … etc.)
Record shifts or work cycles
- All user work cycles, start date and closing date are recorded with the ability to review the sales of each shift and search for previous shifts and sales orders.
Follow-up accounts and stores points of sale
- The accounts of the points of sale are monitored from the same department by reviewing the work cycles or shifts and entering their accounts or through the accounts department and reviewing the closing restrictions of the sessions and reviewing the cash received from each point of sale.
- The stores are reviewed through the Points of Sale Operations button located in the Warehouses section in Operations to follow up on transferring goods to points of sale, withdrawing and selling from them.